Riverfront Lodge Units
All 8 units have bay windows, one king-size bed or two queen-size beds, full bathroom (shower/tub), and overlook the Naches River. The community hot tub and quiet reading deck are both available for lodge guests.
Cottages & Bungalows
Guests looking for quiet relaxation can expect their stay at Whistlin’ Jack Lodge to be nice…and a well deserved break away. Grassy alpine meadows, mountain peaks and the Naches River, accented by towering Ponderosa Pine, Douglas fir and (autumn gold) Cottonwoods, paint the backdrop for a tranquil and nature-filled environment.
Whistlin’ Jack Lodge offers six quaint and well appointed cottages, as well as two small bungalows, amidst heavily forested land. Accommodations are just a short walk from the Main Lodge.
Each cottage is complete with one or two bedrooms (or alcove sleeping arrangements), a living room, bathroom (shower only), kitchen and dinette (linens and essential kitchen needs are provided). It is suggested that additional kitchenware be brought from home when larger parties or gatherings are expected (i.e., electric skillet, additional pots/pans and sundry dishes and silverware).
The cottages have private decks. The Naches, Grandview, Yakima and Ellensburg Cottages, and both Bungalows, also have private outdoor hot tubs located on the deck. Every hot tub is monitored daily and very well maintained.
The Selah Cottage and Wapato Lodge are furthest from the river and closest to the highway, but have their own unique amenities. Guests in these facilities are encouraged to utilize the open air community hot tub beside the lodge units.
The Sunnyside and Prosser Bungalows (125 feet from the Naches River) do not have a kitchen or living room. Each bungalow does, however, feature a rock fireplace, sitting area, mountain log framed queen-size bed, wet bar, and oversized bay window. Bathrooms have showers only. Out the backdoor is a private deck with an outdoor hot tub. Each bungalow has its own private, relaxing view. The Sunnyside and Prosser Bungalows are best suited for the couple anticipating one another’s complete attention…for a night, a weekend or forever.
Gift Certificates from Whistlin' Jack Lodge ... the perfect gift for all occasions!
Guests looking for quiet relaxation can expect their vacation at Whistlin' Jack Lodge to be a
“Perfect Gift, Perfect Getaway and Perfect Memory”.
Riverfront Lodge Units
- All riverfront lodge units are oversized to insure guest comfort
- All 8 'lodge units' have large bay windows
- Each unit has a sit-in reading area
- Lodge units overlook the Naches River
- Two units have one king-size bed each (each unit sleeps 2)
- Six units have two queen-size beds each (each unit sleeps 4)
- Rollaway beds are available for additional persons (extra charge)
- Full bath (and shower) in each unit
- Coffee service provided
- Main level sun deck and hot tub overlooks river
- Second level sun deck and quiet reading area overlooks river
- For more info
King Room $120
Queen Room $130
40' from the river's edge. Full kitchen*, living room, dinette, and gas fireplace. Three queen-size beds. Hot tub on private deck. Sleeps 6 persons. For more info
10' to 20' from the river's edge. One bedroom with one queen-size bed, one queen-size bed in living room alcove. Full kitchen*, dinette, living room, and gas fireplace. Hot tub on private deck. Sleeps 4 persons. For more info
100' from the river's edge. One bedroom with a queen-size bed, one queen-size bed in living room alcove. Full kitchen*, dinette, living room, and gas fireplace. Hot tub on private deck. Sleeps 4 persons. For more info
60’ to 80' from the river's edge. Two bedrooms, each with a queen- size bed. Full kitchen*, dinette, living room, and rock fireplace (propane) Bathroom with shower only. Hot tub on private deck. Sleeps 4 persons. For more info
Prosser & Sunnyside Bungalows
125' from the Naches River's edge. Each bungalow has a mountain log framed queen-size bed, wet bar, oversized bay window, sitting area, and gas fireplace. Each bungalow has a private deck and private hot tub out the back door. Sleeps 2 persons. No kitchen or living room. Private, relaxed view of quaint mountain meadows. Best suited for the couple anticipating one another’s complete attention…for a night or a weekend. For more info
Located along the highway. One bedroom with a queen-size bed and one queen-size bed in the alcove. Loft has a sleeping mattress over bedroom. Full kitchen*, dinette, living room, and beautiful natural stone wood burning fireplace. Wood provided. Bathroom has shower only. Sleeps 4 persons. No hot tub or private deck. For more info
Located next to the parking lot across from the main Lodge. All bedrooms are on the second level: one dormitory-like bedroom (3 queen-size) and a separate bedroom with one queen-size bed. Full kitchen*, living room, and gas fireplace. Large picnic-like table serves as dining table in the living room. Best suited for a large group. Sleeps 8 persons. No hot tub. Ramped entrance. Huge living room with sliding glass door that opens onto a wrap around private deck overlooking meadows and including great vistas of surrounding peaks and ridges. Large kitchen and exiting door. One bathroom with a shower only. For more info
Currency Conversion - using XE Universal Currency Converter
Currency Conversion - using FX Converter
*Full kitchen includes: major appliances as well as toaster, microwave, and coffee service. Linens and essential kitchen needs (dishes, silverware, pots/pans, basic utensils) are provided. It is suggested that specialty kitchen needs should be brought from home (i.e., electric skillet, specialty pans, dish and silverware). For additional guests, please bring the necessary items from home to host a larger gathering.
Whistlin' Jack Lodge is a Full Service Mountain Resort
The Lodge offers the following amenities/facilities on the 14-acre resort:
- Riverside Dining
- Kristy's Uniques & `tiques Gift Shoppe
- Meeting and Conference Center
- Information on local points of interest and outdoor activities
Terms and Conditions
Check-in / Check-Out Times
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- First night's payment is required in advance via credit card to hold the reservation - balance paid upon check-in
- Extra persons $10.00 per person, per night
- Rollaway Beds (3/4 size) rental fee $25.00/night
- All lodging rates are subject to 7.9% Washington State sales tax
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- No charge for children twelve and under.
- To cancel your reservation, a minimum of fourteen days notice is required
- Whistlin' Jack Lodge cancellation fee is $10.00
- If you cancel with less than fourteen days notice, you will be issued a gift certificate for an equivalent stay
- No show's and early departures are non-refundable
Preserving the Natural Environment of the Lodge
In order that all guests may enjoy the clean mountain air and peaceful surroundings:
- All rooms are non-smoking
- There are no telephones or televisions in the cottages or riverfront lodge units
- Air conditioning is not available in the riverfront lodge units or cottages
- Note: Cell phone service does not operate in the environs of Whistlin' Jack Lodge
In order to preserve the quiet and peaceful surroundings we do not allow pets.